Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Don't cry over spilled milk?!

Well my idea of a schedule did not work as well as I would have liked, but with two small children that reak havoc on my home... Im suprised I get anything done. I've decided I need to celebrate my small victories, victories being getting something clean! I can see how my house has gotten this way. I get disheartened.
Just a break down of some of the mayham that the tornado twins did, I have nicknamed them this, no they are not twins, but 16  months apart. This nickname is very fitting. Nikolas took an electric razor to his hair, thankfuly noone was harmed, just some bald spots on the top of his head! lovely!
Denver, who loves to put on lotion, or as she calls it: "showshun". Thought that the big bottle of dishwashing soap underneath the kitchen sink was lotion, opened it up and proceeded to rub it on her legs... I came when she was crying becuase she was slipping around on my tile floor with soap all over the floor. Once again I am grateful that most, the ones I thought were harmless, are put up high! Who knew that dishsoap could be potentially hazardous... But with my kids I would have to take everything out of my house! and I'm sure even then they would figure out a way to make trouble....
I sure do love them, but when I am desperatly trying to get my house clean and organized it takes all my effort not to want to cry, so I just have to laugh. Besides isn't laughter the best medicine?
The title of spilled milk is because I think my babies only spilled 4 drinks on the floor today! This is a major improvement.
Now on to my effort at a schedule, I stuck to the schedule as it pertained to the kids.... They woke up late, well 730, so I adjusted things accordingly. They both took naps, but unfortunely not at the same time. I did not expect that things would go perfectly, but it sure would have beeen nice! I will keep working it, and I assume as things get cleaner and more organized it will be easier. I did not get any "work" done, well none of mine, did get some faxes sent for my hubby.
I will post pics tomorrow of the haircutting fiasco later. I am worn out! I did get the master bathroom cleaned, plus clean sheets for the babies beds and half of my major closet cleaned!
So I did get some things accomplished.
Unfortunely superwomen I am not. But I am trying!

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel for you! I am in the same boat. I feel like when John gets home sometimes all I have done is feed children. It gets better!

    ReplyDelete