Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First Entry

For now, please visit my website MelissaJuneCollection.com and we will be updating this blog very soon.  Thank you for stopping by. ;)

Today was a busy day....
I'm wondering if I could get more done if I made a schedule? I wonder if I am undertaking entirely too much. But then I realize, I have to do all this. And there is so much that I need to get too!
Do you have a schedule. I know if you have a job where you punch in, you probably do.
With the little ones it is hard to get a lot done in a day. They demand so much! I love being at home with them. Thus I need to learn how to balance my duties as being a SAHM, and trying to start a business that can be run from home, in order to stay at home with them.
Anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment