Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Work, work, work!

I know I start every  blog with I really thought  would right more. That is my intention. I was reading a blog the other day that said something about 31 days to ...... insert whatever... She is going to have quite a few different women writing on different things I'm really looking forward to the 31 days to a less messy nest! wohoo. Check her website out at http://www.thenester.com/2010/08/31-days-of-change.html/, she did it last year in October. So being that tomorrow is September 1st, I'm going to do the 31 days to a better blog. May help with my business....

Speaking of business, the farmers market is still doing great! I really like going down there, well all but the  loading and unloading of the van... I have been busy making things, we are heading into the holidays, I think we only have like 12 weeks to Christmas! Really... Time moves entirely too quickly..

My idea of a schedule and getting my house clean, is working slowly, but I can't stick to such a rigid schedule when it comes to cleaning, with the babies that is all I would be doing! For know I stick to food and sleep times, get dishes done work on laundry, and try and pick up when I can.. But like I said, I have been busy making all sorts of crafts.

On Sunday I threw my baby sister a baby shower, She is having a little girl, I made her a really cute Princess block set, and a tutu with a matching Kufi cap with korker bows! I will post a pic! I am really excited to see this newest addition to our family! Unfortunately Jesica may be moving to North Carolina, I hope not.

I'm extremely tired and should be sleeping, I have some special orders to finish up tomorrow, and the rest of my Halloween blocks. I promise pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment